1. Submit Application
- Complete the scholarship application in the application portal by April 1. Applications take about 30 minutes to complete.
- Submit proof of employment by uploading a recent check stub, hire letter, or another form of employment verification.
- You are required to submit a letter of recommendation from your sponsor. This request is done through the application portal.
- All applicants must submit a current photo to verify their identity during interviews.
- You can save your application and come back to it to complete it. You don’t have to finish it in one session.
2. APPLICATION REVIEW
- After you submit your application, it will be reviewed for eligibility by the Scholarship Committee within 48 hours of submission.
- You will receive an email to notify you of your status to advance to the next stage of the process.
- If you are missing parts of your application or if we need additional information, you will have until April 1 to submit those items.
Please make sure you add [email protected] and 314.719.2880 to your contact list. All communications will come via email and text from this contact.
- If you qualified for an interview, you will receive an email and text at the beginning of April to sign up for a 20-minute interview time slot.
- Interviews are conducted via Zoom with two members of our board.
- Interview dates and times will be communicated in your advancement email, but generally occur during the third week of April.
The interview helps further determine eligibility, financial need, and gives us a chance to get to know you better.
- Scholarship decisions will be made by May 15. You will receive an email and a notification thought the scholarship portal with the amount of your scholarship award, should you be awarded one.
- The scholarship funding will apply to the academic year beginning in the Summer. Funding does not roll over to the next year.
- The final scholarship award amount is determined by the Scholarship Committee and will vary by individual.
- Funds are distributed directly to the educational institution and can be used for books or tuition. No funds will be paid directly to the recipient.
- The average scholarship award is $3,200.
- All recipients must agree to the terms of the scholarship.