Our Community Ambassadors are a network of individuals who are passionate about our mission and want to raise awareness about our scholarships and inspire new fundraising activities.
MEET OUR AMBASSADORS
HOW THEY HELP
- Raising awareness about our scholarships to individuals in 12-step recovery programs to increase our applicant pool
- Raising awareness about our organization within their community networks and social circles
- Encouraging new supporters to attend the Annual Scholarship Celebration in October
- Supporting and promoting planned fundraising initiatives
- Attending events and fundraisers as a representative of The Next Step
BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
You can give as much or as little time as your schedule allows. We will work closely with you to maximize any time you can give and provide you with the tools you need to succeed. Your focus can be on community awareness, applicant recruitment, fundraising, or any other talent you can lend to make The Next Step a strong organization. Ambassadors meet quarterly and have a short orientation upon approval.
Are you ready to take the next step in becoming an ambassador? Contact Darcy Glidewell, Executive Director and Board President, at 314.719.2880 or email her.